post icon

Heathfield Open day 18th October 2011

After opening up to allow over 40 parents into schoo for our ‘Open Day’, we collated the feedback given by the parents. 87% of parents that came to view the school graded behaviour as ‘Outstanding’ with the remaining 13% grading it as ‘Good’.

Here the comments left on the feedback form that were tweeted out on the HeathfieldCPS school Twitter account:


1 Comment

Leave a comment
  1. Jack Hodges
    October 24, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

    All sounds very positive, keep up the good work!

Leave a Reply